Carol joined Gillespie Law, LLC in October 2014. She has 15+ years’ experience working in the legal field. She is a licensed Ohio State Notary and lives in Whitehall with her husband. She is a member of several Historical Societies and/or Genealogy sites throughout the United States. Carol enjoys genealogy, camping, fishing, riding horses, walking the Columbus Zoo and spending time with her family and grandchildren.
Education & Training
- Associate of Arts, Occupational Studies – Office Administration in Legal, Katharine Gibbs School, Melville, NY
- Certificate in Legal Executive Assistant, Katharine Gibbs School, Melville, NY
- Legal Assistant Studies, Thomson Education Direct, Scranton, PA
- Paralegal Association of Central Ohio (PACO)
- National Federation of Paralegal Association (NFPA)
- Columbus Bar Association as a Paralegal