Trusted Guidance For Sensitive Family Law Matters
The term “family law” broadly encompasses a host of issues, including marriage, adoption, divorce, custody, paternity, domestic violence and, in many cases, estate planning. At the Franklin County firm of Gillespie Law, LLC, we take the view that there is nothing more important than family relationships, and that family law is a valuable tool in regulating these relationships, keeping them fair and honest under the law.
Our founder, attorney Ross Gillespie, has been practicing family law from the very beginning of his law career. Our legal team appreciates how difficult it is to bring private matters to court, which is why we work diligently to protect you while aggressively seeking to represent your interests.
If it is important to you and your family, it is important to us at Gillespie Law, LLC.
Creative Representation In All Legal Matters That Affect The Family
We provide a full range of family law services, and are happy to assist you in any legal matter involving you and your family, including:
- Divorce: We will help guide you through the divorce process from beginning to end, ensuring your interests and rights remain protected at all times. We can handle all of your divorce needs, including dissolutions, alimony and military divorce issues.
- Post-decree modifications: Life’s circumstances are always subject to change. When they do, it may be necessary to modify the terms of a divorce decree. We can help you if you are seeking a change or if your ex is seeking a change to your divorce agreement.
- Custody and visitation: Custody and visitation issues involve a wide range of different questions, such as who should be allowed to make important decisions for the child and where the child should primarily live. We can help resolve these difficult matters.
- Domestic violence/protection orders: Whether you need help keeping an abusive family member away or you have been falsely accused of spousal abuse, we will be here for you.
- Adoptions: Although adoption proceedings can be complex, confusing and discouraging, it can also be one of the most rewarding processes that you can go through. We can help you through the process, one step at a time.
- Legal separation: Legal separations are ideal for couples who are physically separated, yet remain married, often for religious or health insurance-related reasons. We can explain if this might be an option for your case.
- Name changes: We help individuals who wish to change their names due to marriage, adoption, divorce and other personal reasons.
- Guardianships: We can help your loved ones and family members with both temporary and permanent guardianship needs.
- Paternity actions: It may be necessary to establish paternity in order to receive child support or to establish parental rights. We can help serve your needs sensitively and discreetly.
No matter what kind of legal need you are trying to overcome, we can help you pursue the ideal outcome in it. Our experience and skill in family law can be your greatest asset in your case.
Contact Us For Help With All Of Your Family Law Needs
If you are struggling with legal issues related to your family, choosing the right lawyer is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. For counsel that is compassionate and provides commonsense solutions, contact us online or call 614-602-6297. From our offices in Dublin, we provide representation for individuals throughout central Ohio.